Thursday, February 3, 2011

Oh dear...

Sometimes I love student teaching. Sometimes I can't wait for it to be over.
The last couple days, I just keep telling myself that I am almost done and then I can stay at home where people love me and I don't have to be treated like crap!
There was just this teacher at the school that was so rude! Thank goodness I don't normally associate with her. My cooperating teacher totally had my back, which really helped! I am sure some other people can relate that student teaching is sometimes a real bummer.
(Now I will return to my mantra: "only 2.5 months left, only 2.5 months....)

2 comments:

Savanna said...

Oh Student Teaching is rough. Seriously the hardest 3 1/2 months of my life. But it's worth it when you have that degree in your hand! :)

Austin and Mackenzie said...

That's what I keep telling myself!