...to stay home all day with this little boy. All summer we are just gonna play.
Isn't this face the funniest. Liam: "Mom, I am much more sophisticated than you, but I suppose I will allow you to take my picture. But hurry."
This picture turned out a little blurry, but his face is so cute. He was running to grab the camera, didn't work out to well for him.
Sometimes as a mom you just need some time to make dinner. So you let your baby destroy the fridge. There were bottles of lemon juice and BBQ sauce in my living room.
Also, I know no one cares, but I cleaned my "laundry room (closet)." We haven't been able to see the dryer since we moved in. But now look at it! I even dusted the top.
Anyway, student teaching is so tiring sometimes. I feel like it is so monotonous, doing the same thing day after day after day after....
Mommyhood is much more varied. Which was surprising to me. Can't wait till summer.....
No comments:
Post a Comment