What a big baby! This face is because I wouldn't let him play with our camera. Seriously he is a little spoiled. Sometimes cry faces are cute though.
We had our own mini Super Bowl party. Austin has a business marketing class where they learn to analyze advertisements. So he had an assignment to watch the Super Bowl commercials. The game is playing in the background right now. Why is it so long? Holy moly.
I'm so glad I had a boy first. Now I have my two boys. I love them. But I need a girl to join forces with.
Liam had some chips, which he handled pretty well. I thought he would just cough them back up. But nope.
Because he has to have two of everything. He also liked to take a bite of a chip and put it back in the bowl. So if you come over, you might eat Liam reject chips.
He also decided he was old enough to eat Lil' Smokies. I was surprised he ate them so well with only 7 teeth, all of which are in the front.
So, earlier in the day we had pizza. Needless to say, I feel sick to my stomach from all the crap I have eaten today.
Our church building was mysteriously unavailable this week so we became refuges in some singles ward. We only stayed for sacrament meeting cause we are terrible people. Turns out our building was flooded and there was quite a bit of damage. Hopefully we aren't forced to be refuges again next week, I don't like it.
I only have two months until my last day of student teaching! Yay!
The last day of teaching is April 8th. Graduation is on the 21st. I can see the end!
No comments:
Post a Comment