Saturday, November 22, 2008

TWILIGHT!


Friday night Austin and I saw Twilight! (poor Austin)
We went with Kim and Scott.
Even though we ordered our tickets a week in advance
we still had to go at 11 p.m.
All the other showing were sold out= welcome to Mormonville!
We watched the movie with hundreds of pre-teen Mormon girls.
When Edward and Jacob came on they all giggled and screamed.
They got pretty excited during the kissing scene.
I can't decide if it was funny or just annoying.
Anyway, I have to admit some of it was pretty hoaky, but I still
LOVED it.
I just loved seeing all the characters come
alive outside of my mind.
I think the true Edward is much more suave and seductive than
Robert Pattinson portrayed.
My favorite scene was when they were playing baseball,
it was just as I imagined.
What did you think of the movie??










3 comments:

theskimlife said...

lol yay! haha yeah i was skeptical of edward but the rest of them were amazing! those little girls were so stinkin annoying though! I'm so glad we all went together, poor austin, at least scott had read the books haha...

Brittany said...

I thought bella was perfect!! The rest were so so! I laughed out loud lots when it probably wasn't intended. But all in all I really enjoyed it! Love ya- Britt

Anonymous said...

hey.... update your blog :) Love you guys!!!