Tuesday, November 4, 2008

So I guess we are 'official'...

Here are a few random pictures taken
while we were dating. Unfortunately we always forgot
to bring a camera, so there aren't very many.



My roommates randomly decided to take pictures
together, so I asked them to take some of Austin and I too.
We had been dating probably about 2 months here.




This is two days after Austin proposed.
My whole family went to the Swans' Ranch to celebrate
Labor Day.


I LOVE my ring. He picked it out all by himself.
It was too big when he first proposed, so thats why it is crooked.
I also now have a wedding band with it.



Here is my sister Courtney and her husband Kevin.


Austins ward at BYU had a formal dinner and dance.
It was super fun, although we had to work
and didn't stay for the dancing.




2 comments:

Red Bed Head said...

Yeah, (as in Blay) for your new blog.
Totally need to ditch the word verification

Austin and Mackenzie said...

What?