
Austin and I met last November, on the third. I was asked by one of my good friends, Kim, to go on a group date with her and some guys. I was set up with the roommate of her date. Well, my date and I didn't hit it off, but that is where I met Austin. He was there with another girl and I stole him away! Our first official date was on November 6. Kim ended up marrying her date from this night, who just happens to be my husbands best friend. To celebrate the slight significance of November third, we all went to Wendy's, which is where we ate on last November third.
Well, it was over for Austin and I after that date. Neither of us ever went on a date with another person ever again. Above is the first picture of us together. It was right before Christmas Break. A group of us got together to build snowmen. The boys built this terrible snow murderer, while Kim and I built a cute traditional snowman.
Well, it was over for Austin and I after that date. Neither of us ever went on a date with another person ever again. Above is the first picture of us together. It was right before Christmas Break. A group of us got together to build snowmen. The boys built this terrible snow murderer, while Kim and I built a cute traditional snowman.
1 comment:
Wendys? that is so cute.
Post a Comment