Look what I made!
I am not a creative person, so when the creative-bug bit me today I had to roll with it.
The big colorful one has pins on the back to put on a sweater or headband. The others have bobby pins.
Here is how I made them:
1. Cut paper in increasingly small circles...
2. Use the paper circles to make fabric circles.
3. (no picture cause I only have two hands) Burn the edges with a lighter. It makes them curl.
4. For a broach type thing-I used felt and hot glued some safety pins on. Wal-Mart didn't have broach pins. lame. Or you can do the same with a bobby pin. I just glued a piece of felt to the back of the flower, with the pin in between the two. Did that make sense?
5. Hot glue the flower layers on top of each other.
6. Add to a cute outfit!
I just glued on the jewel from a super old pair of earrings.
So multipurpose! I have a cute outfit planned for church tomorrow using the colorful big one. I am kinda nervous to wear the outfit cause I'm gonna mix patterns- it's the new thing to do, don't ya know.
Here is where I got the idea:
Just scroll down like halfway and she gives you step-by-step instructions.
I don't know how to do hyperlinks on blogspot. Feel free to tell me...
No comments:
Post a Comment