Thursday, November 10, 2011

oh the woes of a pregnant lady....

I am up in the middle of the night, not feeling so great. I can't sleep...

I was thinking about being pregnant earlier today and here is what I have decided:

1. I am super grateful that I can get pregnant so easily. Or at all. I got pregnant less than two weeks after I stopped taking birth control. (TMI?) I read so many blogs written by women who struggle with infertility and how sad it is! I am glad Heavenly Father knew I couldn't handle that type of problem.

2. I have not puked this entire pregnancy. I didn't with Liam either. I feel sick in the beginning, but not too bad.

3. The baby is super healthy and kicks me a lot. Which is a nice reminder that everything is ok in there.

4. I feel pretty normal. I'm just a little tired.

5. The only thing I can 'complain' about: how boring and slow pregnancy is. I just want to meet this baby! I keep imagining if he is going to look like Liam, act like Liam, have blue eyes like Liam, etc.

6. What are we gonna name him? I really don't want to bring a nameless baby home from the hospital.

7. When I am pregnant I become super OCD and maybe a little bit of a hypochondriac. Any other pregnant lady that way? "Something is wrong with my baby cause my ankle hurts..." etc.

8. I'm so grateful that this baby is a boy. Of course I kind of wanted a girl, just because their clothes are so cute. But it will be so good to have our two little boys. I know Liam will get along better with a boy. Plus I can torture them by dressing them as twins.

9. I am really going to miss my sleep. Liam usually sleeps 10 hours a night without making a peep. I guess I should enjoy that for the next 4 months.

10. Are Liam and the baby ever going to nap at the same time? Will I be a crazy tired lady by the time Austin gets home from work?

I think that is all for now. How random this is, but I am tired. I am feeling a little better so I'm gonna try to go sleep. See ya!

2 comments:

Red Bed Head said...

Yes you will be a crazy tired mommy. Yes they will occasionally nap together and that is when you nap. I am totally OCD, paranoid, hypochondriac when pregnant and several months after. Love you

Southworths said...

I did not know you were going to have another kid!! that is exciting! you have a cute family hope you are well!