I am actually kinda glad that the weather is finally cooling off. Liam and I were cozy all day in a warm house while it was raining. I pulled up the blinds on all the windows so I could see the rain fall. I was tempted to make some hot chocolate and cuddle in a blanket.
So all summer we have been living with Austin's grandparents. We started the process of buying a house in July. We made an offer on July 22. The offer wasn't accepted until the end of August because it was a short sale. Since the owner was on the verge of foreclosure, he obviously walked away and didn't care about the house. In order to get the money loaned to us for the mortgage we had to fix a few things. Finally we had a closing date at the end of September. Three days later we were supposed to get the keys. I get a call after the day after we close that there was an issue. Turns out the previous owner had gotten a second mortgage that never approved for the sale. So now we are basically back to square one, waiting for the second mortgage to approve the sale. I am feeling a little pessimistic. I should have been in my own house for a week and a half now. Such a frustrating experience, but hopefully we will be in the house in the next month or so.
But I am still feeling pretty happy lately, with our second baby on the way. I am almost 18 weeks along. On November third I have an appointment to find out the gender!! That is seriously the best day of pregnancy. I started feeling better about a week or so ago. Unfortunately I started getting braxton hicks yesterday. I was kinda concerned to be getting them so early, but I did some research and apparently you can get them earlier with a second pregnancy.
Back in August, Austin and I went to Mccall for our anniversary. It was nice to have a few days just to ourselves. although we definitely missed baby Liam. We stayed in this nice hotel right on Payette Lake. We ate lots of yummy food and went kayaking on a really pretty river.
It was nice to sleep in and do whatever we wanted. Of course there was only the two of us so we don't have so many good pictures....
No comments:
Post a Comment